1、Senior Web Designer；
2、Responsible for the creative implementation of customized furniture, design all pages of customized furniture, and closely communicate and cooperate with production and development posts；
3、Cooperate with interactive personnel to complete the work of customized furniture；
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in design, at least 3 years experience in custom furniture design
2. With profound artistic background and good creative ability, grasp visual color and customized furniture layout, sharp and active thinking, rich experience in visual creation and unique aesthetic cultivation
3. Proficient in using Photoshop, AI, flash, Dreamweaver and other tools or similar software
4. Have a very sensitive grasp of business needs and performance ability
5. The customized furniture design scheme has a new idea for customers
6. Experience in large and medium-sized customized furniture design or network company, advertising company design is preferred.
1. Using CMS system to develop customized furniture for customers
2. Solve technical problems related to customized furniture
3. Responsible for function planning, database planning and business logic planning of customized furniture
1. College degree or above, more than 2 years PHP development experience, large custom furniture work experience.
2. Familiar with MySQL, including database design, speed optimization.
4. Have a comprehensive understanding of Internet technology, and be able to independently cope with the design and development of customized furniture under large traffic.
5. With PHP cache technology, static design experience, able to independently develop the background.
6. Proficient in PHP, experience in developing custom furniture using PHP on Linux platform is preferred.
6. Have a strong sense of team, high sense of responsibility, positive and rigorous work, courage to bear the pressure.
6. Good communication and learning ability, strong team work ability and fast problem solving ability.
1. Be responsible for cutting web pages and setting up customized furniture framework according to the designer's plan to achieve the effect of customized furniture front desk
2. Solve the compatibility problems of different browsers and versions
3. Responsible for customer data entry
1. Have rich experience and successful cases in the construction of customized furniture conforming to web standards
2. Proficient in HTML5, div + CSS, jQuery
3. Familiar with Photoshop and Dreamweaver
4. Fast production speed, high efficiency, dare to accept challenges and work pressure
5. Have the interest and ability to solve problems and study new technology, be good at communication and expression, have a good team spirit
6. Familiar with common Ajax framework, such as YUI, jQuery, etc
1. Use the network platform provided by the company to sell the company's products, and conduct pre-sales consultation, sales and after-sales service guidance with potential customers through Tel communication, online instant communication, visit and interview, etc
2. Responsible for developing and maintaining stable customer relationship, tracking and mining customer demand, and promoting orders according to demand
3. Be responsible for bidding preparation and bidding presentation of bidding projects
4. Fully follow up customers, maintain customer relationship and provide continuous service to customers; coordinate internal resources of the company to improve customer satisfaction
5. Promote the company's products and provide the latest market information.
1. Gender unlimited, college degree or above
2. Skilled in computer operation, familiar with customized furniture production process, customized furniture related business and station building technology
3. Love to engage in customized furniture sales, active thinking
4. Have a positive, optimistic attitude, patience, strong service concept, a certain degree of communication and negotiation ability, with a good team spirit
5. Strong sense of responsibility, passion, able to work under pressure
6. Previous experience as a web designer, web producer, programmer, custom furniture project manager is preferred.
Opaie has a group of professional development teams. We are the 80s and 90s generation. We dare to break through and fight. Never give up is our slogan, never say die is our motto.
We are a group of ordinary people, together to do extraordinary things.
Dream: we also have dreams. We are eager to be the best in the industry one day
Pursuit: we pursue perfection and hope to provide customers with the most perfect products through our efforts
Persistence: we are persistent, we are straightforward, and we will never stop to achieve our goal.
If you have passion and interest to join team 17, you can also be one of these people.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will get in touch with you!